How are conversions & clicks counted?
We consider a conversion has occurred, assisted by Cross Sell, when the following occurs:
1. A shopper interacts with a Cross Sell product by any of the following means:
- Clicking the link to the product's page on a row of cross sells
- Using our Quickview to view product details
- Using our 1-click Add to Cart feature on a row of cross sells
- Viewing product details via our Upsell Pop-up
*All of the above interactions count as a "Click" in our stats.
2. If a Cross Sell product is clicked and then the shopper buys that item, we count that order as a Cross Sell assisted order.
*Only the price of the product clicked (not the whole order total) is used for the "Additional Revenue" metric.